Using WinFin2k4b (Win98se) I don't see such behavior. As the frame moves to the next measure, the just-entered measure shows just as it should.

David H. Bailey

K. Kastning wrote:

Greetings, Finaleists.
I'm seeing a truly annoying new bug in WinFin 2k4b (Win XP). In Speedy, using a MIDI kbd. for input: enter notes in a measure, fill the measure, cursor goes to next bar, previous bar with new entries now goes totally blank. Ctrl + D or Ctrl + U will show the notes, but this has to be done after every bar! Otherwise you now have a trail of empty measures in your wake. Has anyone else seen this? I'm getting it every time; no matter if it's a new 2004 file or a previous version file opened in 2k4.
TIA,
-kk

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as $29.95/month. <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=>