On 13 Mar 2004, at 08:31 AM, d. collins wrote:

Darcy James Argue écrit:
I think I described it pretty exactly -- the hyphens are there in the document, and when you turn on smart hyphens, they disappear. They don't display and they don't print. When you turn smart hyphens off again, they reappear.

You said "many of the hyphens" - I was wondering if there was any pattern.

Not that I could detect -- this is SATB and in one of the measures in question, the hyphens vanished from the soprano part but not the rest of chorus, even though the lyrics, note values, and music spacing was exactly the same.

I will send you the file privately if you want to take a look.

Please do.

If it pops up again in this file, I will.

Cheers,

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]