At 07:23 PM 3/13/2004, Rocky Road wrote:
>Can I change this back to how it behaved in 2002?

There is no automatic way to have this happen. One of the supposed strengths of the new Simple Entry is that you can program your own keyboard shortcuts, and save them as a set. I suggested a while back that Coda should ship more default shortcut templates, and that one of them should make Simple behave as much as possible like the old Simple.

> Is there any reason
>why I shouldn't?

I had a long discussion with a Coda tech about why the new Simple was so much better than the old. That may be true, but it's not much help to users who have upgraded and suddenly find that they can no longer work the way they are used to. If it's any consolation, they did the same thing to Speedy a couple of version ago, and I had to reprogram things to get the old behavior back. I think there's nothing wrong with setting up new Simple to work more like old Simple, as long as you keep the default keyboard mapping around so you can play with the new features when you have time.

Aaron.