On 13.03.2004 23:15 Uhr, Matthew Hindson Fastmail Account wrote

>> From reading on the Finale forums, it seems that Finale 2004 OS X will only
> allow Opentype fonts to be used for certain (hopefully not all!) elements.
> This is causing me quite a bit of grief as the Opus Font, for example, is a
> truetype or PS font, and so doesn't appear at all on the screen.

No Finale will not only allow OpenType fonts, this is complete nonsense.

However, certain TrueType encodings will not work in OS X.

If all you need is to convert such fonts into a format that works with
Finale OS X you can get TypeTool. However, it doesn't support OpenType, at
least not for saving.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com