On Mar 17, 2004, at 6:48 AM, Christopher BJ Smith wrote:

I thought I was odd before (or had an old monitor) but I see I'm not alone. I use 150% so often that I wish it was hardwired like 100%, 50%, 75%, etc. are now. One key zoom, yeah baby!

On my old Mac, I used 150% most of the time. On my new PowerBook, 150% is a little small, so I use 200% most of the time, but still go to 150% occasionally.

I think it probably is a function of the old monitor. My old monitor had larger pixels, so the same resolution appeared smaller in real-life measurement. That's why 150% on the old computer looked bigger than 150% on the new computer.

I too used to wish that 150% had a built-in shortcut. I guess I still wish it now, but not as ardently.

mdl