Yet another blank notation problem I've encountered. Rather than
explaining, have a look at the second measure of the piano part of:

http://www.bway.net/~dfenton/Midi/MidMeasureClefs.pdf

and the screen shot of Finale:

http://www.bway.net/~dfenton/Midi/MidMeasureClefs.gif

This is a case of exactly what I've been talking about, playback in
layer 1 using blank notation for layer 1 with the printout in layer
4. The clefs for layer 1 are showing, but at a size different from
those of the visible notation in layer 4.

The only thing I can see is to create a custom style and turn off
display of clefs (this does appear to work).

But why is this coming out this way? What possible value can there be
for displaying the clef change in both layers, but at different
sizes?