Hey gang,

I've never used this feature before, so I don't know if it's broken in MacFin2004 or I just don't understand how it's supposed to work.

I have an expression assigned to a staff list that is set to "Always Show On Top Score Staff" and "Always Show On Top Part Staff."

When I turn on "Display Expression for Parts" in the Expression menu, nothing happens. The expressions that are set to "Top Score Staff" and "Top Part Staff" still display only on the top score staff, instead of on every staff (i.e., as they will appear when the parts are extracted).

Is this a bug, or is this how it's supposed to work?

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY