Title: Re: [Finale] Arrow fonts
Hi,
    Would anyone know of a font that would have vertical filled in arrows with a short stem on them?  I am using win98 and Finale 2004.
    Any help would surely be appreciated.
George Ports

There are four arrows in the font that was installed with Word Perfect, called WP Math A. Unfortunately, they are not Postscript, which meant that I had to download them to my printer if I created a EPS file to embed in a text document. I haven't tried to create PDFs using them, but I imagine that the same problem would crop up.

If I were to do it all over again, I would create the arrows as a shape _expression_.

Also you can create custom lines in the Smart Shapes tool that end with arrowheads.

Christopher