Hi,

Using WinFin2004b.

If I'm using the Page Layout tool, and I open the Edit System Margins box to adjust the margins of a single system (or a couple of systems), every time I press Apply, the current settings of that dialog get written to Page Format for Score.

What this means is that as I push measures around for better page breaks or whatever, if measures at the end of the piece get pushed onto new systems, those new systems inherit the margins of whatever existing system I was last editing!

Didn't there used to be a setting somewhere that affected whether the Edit System Margins settings got transferred to Page Format for Score? And if not, shouldn't there be? Or shouldn't those settings only get transferred if the Edit System Margins dialog is used to adjust all systems?

Thanks,
Aaron.