I came up with an answer, although it is apparently only U.I. limitation. Right now there seems to be no way to set up a visible and/or custom frame around a text exp. in Fin04. If you wanted to meas-attach framed (esp. custom-framed) text, you would still have to use meas text.

Otherwise, (as Christopher implied) I would say they all could be converted to meas exps.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Robert Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Can anyone think of a continuing use for meas-attached titles in Fin04? It seems to me that the new text expressions have rendered them obsolete.

--
Robert Patterson

To be able to open up old files?

That's all that comes to mind.