Hi there: I have never done anything with MIDI or playback at all, but I
have a feeling I ought to be able to play back scores that I entered at the
computer keyboard with Speedy Entry. But when I click the green playback
button nothing happens. What do I have to set up for this to work, or won't
it? I am using 2000c for Mac with 9.1 on a B&W G3. Sorry to be dense and
thanks for your help.

--
Bill Spencer in SPRING-LIKE New Hampshire

Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now blue-green meat, THAT'S bad for you!

                                                        --Tommy Smothers