I was also going to suggest that using EPS for this is not out of the question if you can revert back to an older version of FINALE to create the graphics needed and then just import them into your file. This is something you could use over and over again for other files provided you need the same range requirements for other songs. Might be a a good idea to sit down sometime and make some templates as Hal suggested below.

I don't think Finale04 has a problem USING .eps files, it just cannot create them.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver