Dear Mike,

Mike Cholewa wrote:

Dear Barbara

This is a problem I have complained about to MakeMusic. I suggest that you
do the same.
Like the problems with PS/EPS handling on Mac OSX, there haven't been a fix
for the lack of this feature on WinXP!

But I am on Windows 2000!

And like Mac OSX this is a font
problem. The fix on the windows platform is to import the fonts in Fontlab and save
them again.

I don't have Fontlab, but I do have something else. I'll try your solution and report back.

According to the OLD (chapter 29 p. 37-38) the fonts must be in
MacRoman encoding to work properly.

Even in Windows?

I have such a set of Finale PostScript fonts that I will be happy to send
you off list if you wish.

This I would appreciate very much! Thanks!

This will also give you the possibility to export
PS and EPS files, but alas no import.
Mike

Barbara