I experimented with the slashed notehead in the attachment I sent earlier,
in the RH, on the 2nd to the last 16th note of measures 1,3,13,17, and 19.
(By the way, it is not a rolled chord.) I have tried this notation on
American pianists as well as my students. When I write it as a grace note
(slashed or unslashed!), they all play it before the note, not at the same
time as the main note.
     Hey,     My opinion: write grace notes (unslashed) and put a note at
the bottom of the page that they are to be played with the main chord (if
that's what you want).
 Hence the idea of notating two notes as a chord with the slash through the
one to be released quickly (unlike in Baroque, it is always the higher
note).
     Bad idea, I think.