David W. Fenton wrote:

I'm working on a file in WinFin2K3 that was created from an old template (probably originated in WinFin97 or WinFin5.2), and tempo tool changes aren't being honored during playback in Finale.

This has nothing to do with saving as MIDI -- it's not happening within Finale.

I made sure the playback options included honoring all the performance data (it's the default).

It works in other files.

Is there some document-based setting that I'm missing?

Do you have an expression-assigned tempo? That overrides the tempo tool (I couldn't begin to fathom why they would program things this way, but that's my experience).

Are you using Human Playback?  That also ignores tempo tool settings.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]