Aaron Sherber wrote:

Are you saying that you don't work with Finale heavily enough to experience the bugs that have been reported, or are you saying that you can't reproduce these bugs even when you try?

I'm saying that I haven't encountered these bugs while I've been using Finale.

If the former, then I think there's really not much point in your commenting on this topic. It's like someone saying, "Oh, I don't mind that fifth gear in that car grinds horribly -- I never go above third."

You know, who the hell do you think you are by saying that. So you are going to be the "be all end all" on the topic huh? I use Finale everyday, and I haven't had problems with it. So, I can comment all I want on it......

And since we are talking about bugs which we and Coda have reproduced and confirmed, I don't believe the latter.

So, but does that mean you ALWAYS encounter them? No. So get off your high horse.