Hi,

I just played around with Sibelius (Win XP), and, as someone had told, EPS export works perfectly! Fonts ok, scalable perfectly, TIF preview as expected, everything behaved as it should. I chose "normal" EPS, and there are a lot of graphic format selections. Printed fine on my LaserJet 2100 M.

BUT: I found no function to export a selection, I could only export a page. Normally I need a separate symstem or two to input in Word or Quark Xpress. So I missed a function as in Finale: Double click and highlight the selection you want to export.

I found no function to edit the size of a single page to separate the symstem(s) I wanted to export, I could only edit the margins of all pages, and not very confortably, either.

I found no function to alter the size of a staff, or some bars, or single notes - is this not possible in Sibelius? I must say Finale may be more complicated (doesn't bother me after 14 years or so) but much more flexible.

Midi output does not work as it should (and as I set it up)

BUT: EPS export works all the same

So please, Coda, don't make me use Sibelius too much.......

cheers

Kurt