Owain Sutton wrote:

Is the reverse not true, that reluctantly buying an upgrade sends the message "Keep up the good work, chaps"?

Could be that's the message that gets through. But at least they'll keep on working.

That's the dilemma -- do you view purchasing upgrades as rewarding bad past behavior or as encouraging more future behavior?

Do you view NOT purchasing upgrades as punishing bad past behavior or as saying "that's it, I'm done, you can't count on my money any more."

I wish I had a clear answer to the dilemma.

All I know is that products I have used in the past have disappeared and I would hate for that to happen to Finale.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]