On Jul 9, 2004, at 9:42 AM, Matthew Van Brink wrote:

I am shuffling files between MAC2002 and WinFin2002 and certain
characters (Apostrophes in lyrics, text blocks, text expressions; and the ù
from 'Più mosso') are getting lost in the fray. Perhaps I'll just stop
there and leave out the other evidence to see what sort of objective
suggestions I might receive. How do I avoid this annoying problem without
tedious workarounds?

I remember having that exact problem in the original version of Fin Mac 2k2, but it went away when I did one of the patches (2k2b or 2k2c, I forget which). Are you up-to-date with your patches? If not, I'd try that first.

mdl