On 16.07.2004 4:12 Uhr, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> This has changed since 2003.  The new behavior is that every document defaults
> to the printer page set up contained in the default file.  I have learned to
> work with this, but I don't think it's a particularly elegant decision.

I haven't checked this, but I somehow find this hard to believe. I think it
defaults to whatever you have set your default page size to in the System
Preferences.

I doubt that Finale consults the default file when extracting parts. That
would be pretty silly, and a lot of wasted effort to make this happen.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de