Hi Johannes,

I wish that were the case on my machine, but Finale is still relatively crashy. I just yesterday had to do a complete HD wipe and repartition, and so I'm taking the opportunity to reinstall everything from scratch -- a serious PITA, but perhaps with this absolutely pristine Panther 10.3.4 installation, I'll start getting the stability everyone else is raving about.

Meanwhile, I just have to get into the habit of hitting cmd-S regularly.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]