Title: Re: [Finale] Beamed eighth notes
What exactly do you mean?  As in typing a text, you want to include two eighth notes?  If that is the case then:
• Create the two beamed eighth notes in Finale
• Use the picture tool to extract them
• Save as eps
• Open the file in a vector editing program (it preserves everything as text), i.e., Illustrator, Freehand, or GIMP (which is free)
• Remove every thing you don’t want
• Save the edited file as a picture
• Place it back into your document.

I realise that this may be a bit to do, but it’s the only way I’ve figured out how to do it.   Also, the first release of Fin2k4 for Mac wouldn’t let you export as an eps, but that’s been solved, just get an update from the Coda website

Am 23.07.2004 8:06 Uhr, schrieb: "George Ports" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is there a way to type a beamed set of two eighth notes in text with the maestro font?  I also have Anastasia but, couldn't seem to find it there.
    Any help would surely be appreciated.
Thanks,
George Ports