Well, in the reliability dept., they *did* fix the autosave/text block bug.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 17 Aug 2004, at 10:17 AM, Andrew Stiller wrote:

In my personal case, it seems as if I'll skip the odd-year releases and bite for the evens.

Just some thoughts...Jim W.

That is what I have been doing since Finale 2000. I've felt badly burned by FinMac 2K4, however, and my decision whether or not to buy 2K5 will be based entirely upon whether it proves to be more reliable and user-friendly than 2K4.

Certainly the announced new features are not, by themselves, worth spending more than ca. $20.00 for.
--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/