At least you got a response.  I sent a similar email yesterday morning about the cross-layer accidental positioning bug introduced in 2004b (accidentals in hidden layers incorrectly affect accidental positioning in visible layers), and have not yet received a reply.  The "click here to comment" link has been broken in the past for most of the replies from tech support I've received.

-Lee
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of K. Kastning
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] Finale 2005: bugs?

I sent an e-mail to MM this morning, asking if a nasty bug from 2k4 was fixed.  Below is my e-mail and their reply.  Sounds like the bug is still not fixed.  Also, in a move which underscores the no-bug-fix sound of the reply, the "click here to comment" link is broken.

=====================

Dear Kevin,

While many other issues have been addressed, we continue to look for ways to improve this particular issue. We hope you'll find the many other new features and improvements well worth the upgrade.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks,
Carla
Technical Support Team Leader
MakeMusic!, Inc.
Coda Music Technologies
Please include all previous correspondence relating to this issue in your reply.
Did we answer your question? Click here to comment on the quality of our Technical Support:
http://www.finalemusic.com/support/tech-comments.asp?tech=carla

Introducing Finale 2005! Pre-order at http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/features/new/