K. Kastning wrote:

In a follow-up to my posting from yesterday: I spent some time on the phone yesterday with Finale's tech support manager, and he confirmed that the speedy entry/multi-page bug was still intact, just as it was all through Fin2k4 and the 2k4 maintenance releases. He also confirmed that there are no plans or intentions to fix it. Due to this, I won't be buying this upgrade. I've upgraded each year since '96, but no more; at least, not until this is fixed.

Could you please refresh my memory about what this bug is?

--
David H. Bailey