In a piece that I am working on with the composer, we have decided to collapse four percussion parts into two.  I'm preparing to do the mass edit dump of one part into layer two of another.  However, before I can even do that, I need "transpose" all of one of the percussion parts onto another space of the nonpitched staff so that they won't collide.  We happened to write all all four of the percussion parts on the treble clef "C" space, so I'm wanting to move all of percussion two's part down to the "F" space, and then move percussion one up to the "E" space, to give them easy reading room.  However, this became more difficult than it seemed, as the mass edit transposition dialog box won't even touch it.  Not only will it not "transpose" the part down a fifth, it doesn't even come up in the edit undo/redo lists.  Does anyone know a way around this?  As we speak I'm manually moving all the notes of one part down, but I really don't want to have to move around ALL of the parts this way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Michael Wittenburg