BE Writes:

Hello,

I currently use Finale 2004. Recently the tempo on the playback of a piece has fluctuated. It's usually just one or 2 measures inside of say 32 bars that has a problem. I can't seem to re-adust those 2 measures with the TEMPO TOOL. Those 2 measures don't respond to a new tempo adjustment.

I would apreciate any assistance in helping to learn how to correct this.

Thanks in advance.

When that has happened to me, I go to Measure 1 and set up the Tempo Tool with zero from there to the end of the piece. Then I set the tempo with a text expression. It usually does the trick.

Hal
--
Harold Owen
2830 Emerald St., Eugene, OR 97403