Jari Williamsson wrote:

dhbailey write:

You can select the Repeat tool and then highlight the measures you want in the repeats, go to the Repeat menu and choose Simple Repeat or First and Second Ending Repeats. With the First and Second Ending, it will turn whichever measure or measures you have selected into the first ending and will create an open-ended second ending on the measure following the selected ones.

I assume you selected the region with the mouse? If so, it might be faster to create the repeats using the contextual menu for the repeat region (using right-click) instead of pulling down the Repeat menu.

Thanks for pointing that out -- I keep forgetting about those contextual menus and right clicking. I really need to investigate them much more, because I can see how they would help a lot.

David

--
David H. Bailey