Title: Re: [Finale] Re: Finale Digest, Vol. 14, Issue 20
I’ve always had difficulty cutting measures out of a score. But a quick and easy workaround I use is to in scroll view, make a new staff at the bottom (I usually leave it in treble clef, since I’m going to delete it in about two minutes anyway,) copy the notes I need with select partial measures enabled, copy them down to the new staff, clear the measures out of the original staff, move the notes from the new staff to where they should be in the original staff, and then delete the new staff. It sounds like a lot more than it really is.
But that’s just me, I’ve never been able to successfully cut measures out of a score.

On 18.09.2004 15:38 Uhr, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that you can fix this very easily.  Merely highlight the area that needs to be moved.  Cut it out of the score.  Then paste it back into the area where you want the music to begin.  Finale automatically realigns the music with the barlines.

good luck,

BE

In a message dated 9/18/2004 1:01:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Message: 2
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:49:21 -0400
From: Bill Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Finale] Shifting notes around...?
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there: For reasons I won't bore you with, I have one line of a multi-line
score where everything is shifted to the left by two quarter-notes. Is there
a way to insert those two quarters at the very beginning and realign it all?
The help stuff doesn't offer much of any help. I am poor and cheap enough to
be using FinMac2000c on OS9.1, FYI.