Hi Stig,

Not in this case, no. The Finder shortcut for "Get Info" is command (Apple key)-I. The keyboard shortcut is almost always listed next to the menu item, right hand side.

On the other hand, if you want to use the keyboard to navigate a menu (because you don't remember the keyboard shortcut, or there isn't one, or whatever), go to "System Preferences -> Keyboard and Mouse -> Keyboard Shortcuts" and check "Turn on Full Keyboard Access".

After that, you can use control-F2 to focus on the menu, and the arrow keys (or letter keys) to navigate them.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY