Yes to both.

Dean

On Oct 30, 2004, at 3:18 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 05:46 PM 10/30/2004, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
>Ah yes, on the measure number front, I just finished a score, and set
>the measure numbers to appear every 5 measures, beginning on the 5th
>bar. In the score, it did exactly that. However, when I extracted
>parts,  some of the parts had numbers, some didn't.  With the ones
>which didn't,  nothing I could do, save manually putting them in by
>using option click, would produce the desired effect.  Whazzz up?

I'm not sure what you mean by "nothing I could do". This may sound obvious, but did you try, in the extracted part, checking Staff Attributes and making sure that measure numbers were set to display? Did you have "Always show on top staff" checked in the score for all measure number regions?

Aaron.

Para mí, la música es la respiración de la vida y de Dios.
Per me, la musica è l'alito della vita e di Dio
Pour moi, la musique est le souffle de la vie et de Dieu.
Für mich ist Musik der Atem des Lebens und des Gottes.

Dean M. Estabrook
Director of Music
St. Andrew Presbyterian Church
Yuba City, CA