At 07:06 PM 11/05/2004, Paul Hayden wrote:
>I have several rhythmically identical lines (Vln. I, Vln. II, Vle.,
>etc.) to which I need to apply identical slurs. What's the easiest
>way to do this? I know how to drag over notes for articulations but
>I'm not sure about slurs.

Enter the slurs for one part and then do MassEdit | Copy Entry Items | Smart Shapes, and use the Mass Edit tool to copy the slurs from one line to the next.

Or get Robert Patterson's plugin package (http://robertgpatterson.com) and use his excellent Mass Copy plugin to do this much quicker -- you can copy from one line to several destination lines in one go, and you don't need to remember to reset Mass Edit to Copy Everything when you're done.

Aaron.