Greetings Listers,

I am try to transcribe the Zither Carol and I don't know how to make a few
things happen.

Here are my questions:

Soprano and alto must use an independant time signature at various times
during the music.  The carol is written in 3/4 time, but the soprano and
alto are in 2/4.  During the chorus, all the voices use the same time
signature.

Although I can write the parts just fine, I notice that due to the
different time signatures, soprano and alto have 20 measures total when
tenors and bass have 18.  Playback is a mess.

How can I get around this issue and have the parts play back correctly
together? The 2/4 bars in the sop and alto move very slowly...the 3/4 bars
are correct.

Larry