Oh darn.....they have stopped making the monitors from my previous post....too bad. I had a couple of friends who love thiers (sigh) Well, here is my second choice... Still drool worthy I do believe!

<http://www.digitaltigers.com/tigervista.shtml>

-K

Hee....hee.....it doesn't get better than this.....step away from your keyboard before you start drooling....

<http://www.go-l.com/monitors/grand_canyon/features/index.htm>

Well, back to my two Hitachi Flat panel DVI monitors that are also very wonderful!...I have them both running on the one G5 factory video card with a Belkin adapter that allows me to run two DVI monitors off said card.

I also can hook up a second monitor to my laptop when necessary...highly recommend doing the multi monitor thing! You won't want to ever go back to one monitor!

-K

I have read some comments about the possibility of this.

I have, however, been unable to find a definitive procedure.

Can someone help me on this?

;-)
--
Henry Howey, D.M.A.