Greetings...

I've been living with this forever, but I'm curious if maybe someday I won't have to...

In extracting parts, I generally set the system margins for
        Top:  0
        Left:  0
        Right:  0
        Bottom:  1
        Distance Between Systems:  0

Invariably when I extract the parts at least one (and often several) parts are formatted with a number other than 0 for Distance Between Systems, so I have to go through those parts and change that back to 0.

The question is why don't the parts generated follow the settings I've chosen.

Using FinMac2004c.r1 on a PowerBook G4 running system 10.3.6. But this has been a "feature" I've been experiencing in previous versions as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

ng