From: "WinSupport" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Richard Yates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: [Finale] Back to EPS

Hello,

Thank you for all of the emails on this topic. I will forward this on to the
development team as a request that EPS be fixed as soon as possible.

Phil
Technical Support Representative
MakeMusic!, Inc.
Coda Music Technologies

Please include all previous correspondence relating to this issue in your
reply.

Did we answer your question? Click here to comment on the quality of our
Technical Support:
http://www.finalemusic.com/support/comments.asp?tech=Phil