        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of John Poole [Finale Discussion]
        Sent: Tue 23-Nov-04 21:03
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [Finale] FW: EPS-WinXP

        Burt Fenner wrote:
        > For those who care...

        The failure of the EPS export in Windows to properly render characters
        is a result of a very simple bug: the temporary internal font name is
        not converted to the external name at time of export.  I previously
        provided a manual work-around; see

        http://www.editionspoole.com/admin/FinaleTips/font_fix/Font_fix.htm

        This failure to export the font name bug should not take much time (if
        you know what you are doing) to fix; Finale's decision to ignore this
        bug and hide under the "Finale is a complex program" excuse is almost
        laughable it's so lame.

        Shame on whoever decides development priority at Finale.

        --

        John Poole

        Editions Poole
        http://www.editionspoole.com