Mmmm.....tea!  Love it!

-K

Thanks Karen

That is exactly what I wanted. Now I can go and have a cup of tea while the parts are printing.

Regards
John

On Nov 26, 2004, at 19:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi John,

Look at Finale Script...it is in the Plugins>Misc. Menu. Scroll down and you will see Batch Printing. Double click on this Script and the Finale Script Editor will open up. Anything with // in front of it will be ignored. You can remove and add // to fit your needs. You can also modify the scripts yourself.

Best,

Karen

In OS 9 you used to be able to select a group of files, press command-P, and they all got printed. How do you do this in OS X?

John

Karen Guthery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ichat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]