Andrew,

Other than the command reminder script (which is improved in Finale 2005a,
BTW) and the OLD, the only other sources are the plug-in's creator, Robert
Piéchaud and the MakeMusic FinaleScript forum. Robert hangs out there a lot
and is quicker than I am at getting to most questions...

I can help you with this script.

First you will need to tell FinaleScript that you want to work on a whole
folder of documents, so in the Script Editor Window, you will want to type:

batch process folder

Then you need to tell FS what to do to the files. Open is implied. So you
will want to say:

print
close

Without a SAVE command, FinaleScript will simply close the file, so your
script will look like this:

batch process folder
print
close

Before you run the script in the main FS window, you'll need to tell FS what
folder you want it to look at, so click the Batch Process Folder button,
which is the third button over from the right in the main FS window, and
choose the folder you want to use.

As you have questions, don't hesitate to ask here or over on the MakeMusic
FS forum.

Hope this helps,

Allen

On 11/28/04 12:08 PM, "Andrew Levin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith: