Thanks Hal & David,

Sorry I wasn't clearer. My objective is:

        Display the measure number *zero* in the initial bar of the piece.

I am able to do this presently (Measure Number db, *style* drop
down\*other*, uncheck *count from one* & *do* check *no zero*) but *my*
method requires setting up an additional measure number region.

I would like to do it in *one* step (one measure number region.) Someone
here walked me through this sometime ago but I've lost that note.

BTW: This is for a film score which I just received from the composer. She
labels her click bars as zero & I, of course, must follow her protocol.

Dan Rupert asks: