Title: Re: [Finale] fonts in OS X (slightly OT)
Chuck--

If you have OS 10.3, check out FontBook. It’s sort of an ATM-ish thing built right into the OS. We added some support for it in Finale 2005.

Otherwise, you’ll want to investigate something like Extensis Suitcase.

Allen

On 12/3/04 2:10 PM, "Chuck Israels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith:

Addressed to all the MAC gurus, Darcy, Brad, Chris and the rest of you.  You know who you are.

How does one manage fonts in Finale in OS X?  I have a long list from which I usually need to select from a dozen or so.  Isn't there a way to show only the ones you need to see in OS X?  Why don't I know how to do this?  Somehow I missed learning this, and the various places that store fonts in OS X are not really so self explanatory as they are touted to be (to me anyway).  I also have two copies of a couple of fonts showing up in my Finale list, and I am not sure how to best deal with that.

I'll appreciate any enlightenment. (I may not be tho only person living with this annoyance out of slothful habit or embarrassment about asking something that seems so rudimentary.)

TIA.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace