Urs Liska wrote:

First of all, I hope you're planning on using TIF files and not EPS...

Why do you say this. Where is the problem with EPS files?

Depends. If you are on Windows I am told it doesn't work at all. On Mac, you should be ok if your EPS only contains music fonts. If it contains text fonts as well there may or may not be problems. In my case NewCenturySchoolbook does not get included in the EPS. This may end up being a problem when the EPS is reimported (especially if you reimport into Finale, but I guess you don't want to do that anyway). And it may be more of a problem if you give these files to someone else.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de