€ Any problems between Finale and Mac OS X 10.3.7?
€ What about opening older Finale files with Finale 2005a under?

It's just that when I saw this on http://macfixit.com/ on 12/17/04,

__________
Preview not displaying fonts Gerald Van Kollenburg reports an issue where
Preview -- which was updated by 10.3.7 -- no longer displays fonts in some
PDF files:

"After updating to 10.3.7, the fonts in some of my PDF files do not display
in Preview and, when attached to an email in Mail, do not display in the
email. The graphics are there, but not the fonts. The fonts are embedded in
the PDF so there should not be an issue. One file in particular uses two
different trutype fonts if that matters. However, they look fine in Acrobat
Professional and in Acrobat Reader, so I believe it is a problem with the
new update."

it reminded me of Finale 2004 PDF issue with Preview, or and Acrobat.

• Arkady
web site: http://www.arkady.com
Powerbook 17, 1.33 MHz, 1.5G RAM, 5400 RPM HD, Mac OS 10.3.6, Finale 2005a