Hi all,

I have a score with many changes of time signature, and I'm interested in doing something like what can be done with TallMetricFonts ( http://hometown.aol.com/loudfonts/TalMetri.htm ). But I'm a little daunted at the task of creating expressions in several different heights for my different staff groups and then placing all of those expressions into this long score, as the instructions suggest.

Can anyone suggest either (a) some easier way of working with TallMetricFonts or (b) some other way of accomplishing this look?

Thanks,
Aaron.