Probably not. It looked like a lot late at night, especially after I had added all the articulations.

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "d. collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Finale] Double flats
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:04:38 +0100

Crystal Premo écrit:
I intend to supply the client with the song in C, with all the double flats, and with the double flats changed. In this way, she will have the best of both worlds.

Double flats in C? I was expecting some wild key with a half a dozen flats in the key signature...

People who ask me for transpositions are very frequently not the most skilled singers and are participating in musical theatre on a less sophisticated level than the discussion about this topic is being conducted.

Given this, is there a simpler way to achieve altering the double flats other than manually?

Options, Enharmonic Spelling: you can edit the "spellings" there and then "retranscribe" the piece (but you might have to rebeam it afterwards). And then I'm not sure if this will take care of it, since there aren't normally any double flats in C. Perhaps it is easier to change them manually. Are there that many?

Dennis