Cecil Rigby, b 1/25/57

Owner, Harrock Hall Music, publisher of sacred choral, organ and handbell
music
Also associated with Handlo Music, Bath, England  (Hi, Keith et al!)
Have a new CD coming out in a few weeks for Hospice of the Upstate
(Anderson, SC).
Have been using Finale on Mac since 1990 and Win since 2002.

AA in Music (Voice)
BA in Music Education (Choral)
One course left on MA in Music Ed (Choral Conducting)
Taught in public schools for several years

Enjoy collecting antique books on religious apologetics (anything by William
Annan!), and especially good examples of music engraving (lots of 1st
editions of Thomas Moore's books, old Roman missals, etc.)

Enjoy composition, and vocal accompanying for my wife of 17 years, sometimes
subbing as organist in local churches in our area. Have four great dogs and
no time for other hobbies but gardening.

Cecil Rigby
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)
www.harrockhall.com