Thanks to Aaron for his succinct plug of Mass Copy. Along with TGTools
Align/Move, Mass Copy is the plugin I use most often.

Aaron correctly noted one advantage of Mass Copy over Finale's built-in Mass
Edit function--the ability to copy from one source staff to an entire block of
target staves in one pass. Another huge advantage, most particularly for
hairpins, is Mass Copy not being barline-oriented. Mass Copy allows you to copy
a hairpin from (e.g.) beats 1/2 in the source to beats 3/4 in the target.

Recently I've been working on a piece in which a 7/8 pattern is overlaid
repeatedly onto 4/4 time. There is a passage in which all the brass instruments
have p<f held notes each time. With Mass Copy, I was able to enter this in one
instrument one time, then copy it in a single pass to all instruments both
vertically and horizonatally repeated, even though the passage is not
repetitive within any given 4/4 bar. SFAIK, such a copy operation is simply not
possible using Finale Mass Edit.

FWIW: Another feature of Mass Copy is that when it copies a note expression,
the note expression retains the same vertical position in the target as the
source. Finale's Mass Edit instead maintains the same relative distance from
the note. While neither way is correct 100% time, Mass Copy's way is usually
much closer. This feature is not so relevant starting with Fin04, unless you
are using manually-positioned note exps.