Dear Henry,

Would you please remove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from the Finale list, and permanently ban that email address? This is getting completely out of hand.

(In case you are not aware -- every time *anyone* sends an email to the Finale list, they get spammed with automated email from "musicminister's" whitelist software. I even sent (or, that is, tried to send) him private email explaining the situation and politely requesting that he either configure his whitelist correctly or disable the software -- or if he was unwilling to do so, unsubscribe from the list.

It has now been several days and the whitelist abuse continues. IMO it is long past time for "musicminister" to get the boot. And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY