Mark D Lew wrote:

Or maybe Recordare will look into creating a utility to convert them
 to MusicXML?

If they could it would be great, because since GB is based on Logic, we would have some hope of directly exporting MusicXML files from Logic as well.

BTW GarageBand is a great little app for anyone who hasn't tried it. It's an extreme resource hog, but still, students LOVE working with it. And once they learn how to bounce down tracks to save processing power, it's possible to do some quite sophisticated things with it, even if you can't change time signatures.

Matthew

The first time I've ever seen year 10 students willingly miss recess break was when I got them onto GBand for the first time in the lab in the period before break. This continued for weeks - started taking something to eat with me

--

Rocky Road