Dennis,

as far as I can see the Finale Archives do actually hide your email address. It only appears as abc at soandso.com. This has been the case for quite a long time. Do you think this is still a problem?

I think the problem with Google and other spiders is that they still store information from a long time ago. Searching for my own address the latest entry in Google is from 1 1/2 years ago. It is true, however, that the email address does still show in some of those archives.

I don't think there is much that can be done about it.

I have changed my email lists from my main account to another, which I only use for lists (lots of them, including Finale), and that account gets surprisingly few spams. I don't even think that there is any sophisticated spam detection software on the server side. For my main account there is, and I still get many more spams.

Johannes

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de